The Skateboarding Pain Relieving Liniment
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 130mg in 1g
Labeler: The Cream Skateboarding Liniment Pty Ltd
NDC code: 72045-000
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 20, 2023.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, strains, bruises, and sprains.
For external use only
When using this product
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not apply to wounds or dmaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Store below 86°F / 30°C
arnica oil, camellia (Camellia olifera) oil, ceteareth 20, cetearyl alcohol, coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil, comfrey extract, diazolidinyl urea, glycerin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, propylene glycol, shea (Butyrospermum parkii) nut butter, tocopherols, vanilla fragrance, water (aqua)
|THE SKATEBOARDING PAIN RELIEVING LINIMENT
|Labeler - The Cream Skateboarding Liniment Pty Ltd (744854942)|
Document Id: 6406bd06-f7f4-6502-e053-2991aa0aba54
Set id: 6406bd06-f7f3-6502-e053-2991aa0aba54
Effective Time: 20180130
The Cream Skateboarding Liniment Pty Ltd
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.