Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 28, 2020.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CAFFEINE 60mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15mg
Labeler: OPMX LLC
NDC Code: 69729-130
Acetaminophen 500mg, Caffeine 60mg, and Pyrilamine maleate 15mg
Pain Reliever, Diuretic, Antihistamine, Multi-Symptom Relief
- For the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods
- Water- weight gain
- Muscle aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Allergy warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin or severe allergic reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
If a skin or general allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- Liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains aboout as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- new symptoms appear
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
Ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets with water. Repeat every 6 hours, as needed. Do not exceed 6 tablets per day
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature
- TAMPER EVIDENT; DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
- Colloidal silicon dioxide
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Polyethylene glycol
- Polyvinyl pyrrolidone
- Pregelatinized starch
- Titanium dioxide
Call toll free 1-844-832-1138 Monday through Friday 9AM - 5PM or www.healthlifeofusa.com
acetaminophen, caffeine, pyrilamine maleate tablet, coated
|Labeler - OPMX LLC (029918743)|
|Elysium Pharmaceuticals Limited||915664486||manufacture(69729-130)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.