Sugar Free Cherry Fishermans Friend Menthol Cough Suppressant
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 6.9mg
Labeler: Lofthouse of Fleetwood, Ltd.
NDC code: 55711-070
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 21, 2022.
Menthol 6.9 mg
Cough suppressant/oral anesthetic
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor sore throat
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high fever, headache, nausea, and vomitting may be serious. Ask a doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, ashtma, or emphysema
When using this product do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
- sore throat is severe, lasts more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomitting
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children
- adults and children 2 years of age and over: allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth
- repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
sorbitol, flavor (including elderberry juice concentrate), magnesium stearate, sucralose, potassium acesulfame
Since Lofthouse's 1865
Menthol Cough Suppressant Lozenges
Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic
Manufactured by: Lofthouse of Fleetwood Ltd., Lancs., England
Distributed by: Pez Candy Inc., 35 Prindle Hill Road, Orange, CT 06477
|SUGAR FREE CHERRY FISHERMANS FRIEND MENTHOL COUGH SUPPRESSANT
|Labeler - Lofthouse of Fleetwood, Ltd. (212605588)|
|Lofthouse of Fleetwood, Ltd.||212605588||manufacture(55711-070)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.