BRAZILIAN MENTHOL Pain Relieving
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 100mg in 1mL
Labeler: DDR Product, LLC
NDC code: 71977-126
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 19, 2022.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, bruises and strains.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
- If swallowed, consult physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
contact physician prior to use.
- Adults and children two-years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily.
- Children under two-years of age: consult a physician.
Store at room temperature.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Boswellia Serrata Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Phenoxyethanol, SD-Alcohol 40B, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol.
|BRAZILIAN MENTHOL PAIN RELIEVING
|Labeler - DDR Product, LLC (080781689)|
|Pure Source, LLC||080354456||manufacture(71977-126)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.