WHITE FLOWER ANALGESIC BALM
Dosage form: oil
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 6g in 100mL, MENTHOL 14.5g in 100mL, METHYL SALICYLATE 40.02g in 100mL
Labeler: HOE HIN PAK FAH YEOW MANUFACTORY LTD
NDC code: 48256-0002
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 1, 2022.
Methyl salicylate 40%
Do not use
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
- on the face
- otherwise than as directed
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Apply a few drops then gently rub into the affected area not more than 4 times daily.
- For younger children, consult your doctor.
- keep container tightly closed
- store at 15º to 30ºC (59º to 86ºF)
Eucalyptus oil, lavender oil and peppermint oil.
Questions? +1-626-823-9933 M-F 9am to 5pm
- you may also report serious side effects to this phone number
Uses For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
- simple backache
For external use only
|WHITE FLOWER ANALGESIC BALM
camphor, menthol and methyl salicylate oil
|Labeler - HOE HIN PAK FAH YEOW MANUFACTORY LTD (686359001)|
|MACAU-UNION PHARMACEUTICAL LTD||448605614||repack(48256-0002)|
|HOE HIN PAK FAH YEOW MFY LTD||686212961||manufacture(48256-0002)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.