ANTACID MAXIMUM STRENGTH
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, DIMETHICONE 40mg in 5mL
Labeler: FREDS, INC
NDC code: 55315-619
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 9, 2022.
Aluminum hydroxide 400mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg
- sour stomach
- upset stomach due to these symptoms
- symptoms of gas
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
symptoms last more than 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison
- shake well before use
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 12 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 165 mg, sodium 1 mg
• store at room temperature
• protect from freezing
• keep tightly closed
• TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if breakaway band on bottle is missing or broken.
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor (contains alcohol), hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
|ANTACID MAXIMUM STRENGTH
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, dimethicone liquid
|Labeler - FREDS, INC (005866116)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
|GCP Laboratories||965480861||manufacture(55315-619), pack(55315-619)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.