Advance Techniques Keep Clear 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC code: 10096-0221
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 16, 2022.
Pyrithione Zinc 1.0%.........................
- reduces the symptoms of dandruff
- controls scalp flaking associated with dandruff
- helps prevent recurrence of scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff.
For external use only. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use in children under 2 years of age.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop us and ask a health care practitioner if
- rash or irritation occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hair and apply evenly to the scalp. Lather and leave on for several minutes, then rinse. If necessary, repeat and rinse again.
- for best results, use at least two times a week or as directed by a health care practitioner.
water/eau, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide MEA, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, parfum/fragrance, polyglyceryl-3 laurate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, PEG-12 dimethicone, quaternium-80, disodium EDTA, sodium polynaphthalenesulfonate, SD alcohol 40-B, cellulose gum, PPG-12-buteth-16, elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, green 5/CI 61570, red 33/CI 17200.
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON or 1-800-265-AVON in Canada
|ADVANCE TECHNIQUES KEEP CLEAR
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture(10096-0221)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.