Advance Techniques Keep Clear 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0221
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione Zinc 1.0%.........................
- reduces the symptoms of dandruff
- controls scalp flaking associated with dandruff
- helps prevent recurrence of scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff.
For external use only. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use in children under 2 years of age.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop us and ask a health care practitioner if
- rash or irritation occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hair and apply evenly to the scalp. Lather and leave on for several minutes, then rinse. If necessary, repeat and rinse again.
- for best results, use at least two times a week or as directed by a health care practitioner.
water/eau, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide MEA, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, parfum/fragrance, polyglyceryl-3 laurate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, PEG-12 dimethicone, quaternium-80, disodium EDTA, sodium polynaphthalenesulfonate, SD alcohol 40-B, cellulose gum, PPG-12-buteth-16, elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, green 5/CI 61570, red 33/CI 17200.
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON or 1-800-265-AVON in Canada
|ADVANCE TECHNIQUES KEEP CLEAR
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture(10096-0221)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)