TIANHE GUTONG TIEGAO
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 14, 2021.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 3.5g, CAPSAICIN 0.25g, MENTHOL 3.05g
Labeler: GUILIN TIANHE PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD
NDC Code: 68007-201
Capsicum providing capsaicin 0.25%
Purpose External analgesic
Uses For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
Do not use
- on wounds
- on large parts of the body for extended periods of time
- on irritated or damaged skin
- if properties of this product changes
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- supervise use by children
- use caution if prone to allergies
- check carefully for hypersensitivity (skin reactions)
- avoid placing on extremely hairy areas of skin to avoid irritation upon removing the patch
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- using other medications
- if pregnant or nursing
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
- when using for pain of arthritis:
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center right away.
Directions Clean the affected area. Remove the paper film from the patch,and place the patch on the affected area, so that the direction of stretch is consistent with joint action.
- adults and children 8 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Do not use this product for longer than 8 hours in one day.
- children under 8 years of age: do not use, consult your physician.
- keep tightly sealed
- store at 8º to 30º C (46º to 86º F), away from sunlight
Inactive ingredients dong-quai root, erycibe (Erycibe obtusifolia Benth.)
stem, fragrant angelica root, frankincense oleo-gum-resin, ginger rhizome,
futokadsura [Kadsura heteroclita (Roxb.) Craib] stem, lanolin, paraffin,
petrolatum, rosin, san-qi ginseng root, stephania (Stephania sinica Diels.) root,
and zinc oxide, on a rubberized fabric backing covered with protective paper.
Questions or comments? (888) 221-3496 M-F 9 am to 5 pm
- you may also report serious side effects to this phone number
|TIANHE GUTONG TIEGAO
external analgesic patch patch
|Labeler - GUILIN TIANHE PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD (528565427)|
|GUILIN TIANHE PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD||528565427||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.