Harmon Face Values Hand Sanitizer Spray
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 12, 2021.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Ethanol 4.65mL in 7.5mL
Labeler: Health-Tech, Inc.
NDC Code: 48871-001
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- Do not use in eye are
Flammable: Keep away from heat or flame
- Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Pump one to three sprays onto palms of hands
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- Children under 6 should be supervised when using this product
- Not recommended for infants
- Store at 200 to 250 C (680 to 770 F)
- Prior to initial use, prime pump by depressing multiple times
- May discolor certain fabrics
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Aloe Vera, D and C Green 5, DI Water, FD and C Yellow 5, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate
|HARMON FACE VALUES
HAND SANITIZER SPRAY
|Labeler - Health-Tech, Inc. (084007889)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.