Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 21, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROQUINONE 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Scarguard Labs, LLC
NDC Code: 64269-9902
- lightens dark (brownish) discoloration in the skin such as age and liver spots
For external use only
- on children under 12 years of age. Consult a doctor.
- on mucous membranes
- mild irritation may occur
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
- irritation becomes severe
- condition worsens
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: brush a small amount twice daily. Rub in.
- limit sun exposure and use a sunscreen, a sun blocking agent or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring
- discontinue if symptoms persist for more than 3 months
- children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor before use
- store at 15º to 30ºC (59 to 86ºF)
- keep bottle tightly closed or product will evaporate
retinoic acid, melatonin, MSM, BHT, na metabisulfite, arbutin, cystamine, licorice root, dandelion root, hydroxyanisole, ascorbic acid, hydroxypropylcellulose, kojic acid, azelaic acid, acetone, propylene glycol, ethyl alcohol (SDA), distilled water q.s.
|Labeler - Scarguard Labs, LLC (842204575)|
|Registrant - Scarguard Labs, LLC (842204575)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about hydroquinone topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews
- Drug class: topical depigmenting agents