Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROQUINONE 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Scarguard Labs, LLC
NDC code: 64269-9902
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 19, 2022.
- lightens dark (brownish) discoloration in the skin such as age and liver spots
For external use only
Do not use
- on children under 12 years of age. Consult a doctor.
- on mucous membranes
When using this product
- mild irritation may occur
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation becomes severe
- condition worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: brush a small amount twice daily. Rub in.
- limit sun exposure and use a sunscreen, a sun blocking agent or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring
- discontinue if symptoms persist for more than 3 months
- children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor before use
- store at 15º to 30ºC (59 to 86ºF)
- keep bottle tightly closed or product will evaporate
retinoic acid, melatonin, MSM, BHT, na metabisulfite, arbutin, cystamine, licorice root, dandelion root, hydroxyanisole, ascorbic acid, hydroxypropylcellulose, kojic acid, azelaic acid, acetone, propylene glycol, ethyl alcohol (SDA), distilled water q.s.
|Labeler - Scarguard Labs, LLC (842204575)|
|Registrant - Scarguard Labs, LLC (842204575)|
Document Id: ad6d99fb-9b13-47d5-b0ed-b2312b2b1274
Set id: c24a9fd8-1fb5-4643-92df-b268479a35e5
Effective Time: 20091229
Scarguard Labs, LLC
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.