Clean Force Foam Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-410
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride, 0.1%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash hands to remove soil
- Dispense palmful
- Spread to cover hands, rub in well
- Air dry, do not rinse or towel dry
- READ SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS) BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
- EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, FDC red 40, FDC blue 1
Questions? call 1.866.444.7450
MONOGRAM™ CLEAN FORCE®
FOAM HAND SANITIZER
25 FL OZ (750 mL)
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
For questions or comments, call 1-866-444-7450.
Distributed by: © 2015 Ecolab USA Inc
PureForce All Rights Reserved
370 Wabasha Street North Made in U.S.A
St. Paul, MN 55102 755506/7100/0115
|CLEAN FORCE FOAM HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.