Clean Force Foam Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 10, 2021.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-410
Benzalkonium chloride, 0.1%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash hands to remove soil
- Dispense palmful
- Spread to cover hands, rub in well
- Air dry, do not rinse or towel dry
- READ SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS) BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
- EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, FDC red 40, FDC blue 1
Questions? call 1.866.444.7450
MONOGRAM™ CLEAN FORCE®
FOAM HAND SANITIZER
25 FL OZ (750 mL)
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
For questions or comments, call 1-866-444-7450.
Distributed by: © 2015 Ecolab USA Inc
PureForce All Rights Reserved
370 Wabasha Street North Made in U.S.A
St. Paul, MN 55102 755506/7100/0115
|CLEAN FORCE FOAM HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.