Medically reviewed on October 18, 2016.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Triclosan 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-169
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Healthcare personnel handwash
- healthcare personnel handwash
- For external use only
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation and redness persist for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet skin and apply a small amount on hands and forearms
- scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
- for emergency medical information worldwide, cal 1.651.222.5352 (in the USA)
Inactive ingredients water, potassium cocoate, SD alcohol 40-B, glycerin, potassium stearate, tetrasodium EDTA, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, cocamine oxide, fragrance, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, potassium hydroxide, isopropyl alcohol, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FDC blue 1, FDC yellow 5
Questions? call 1.866.781.8787
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.