How long does hash stay in my body system?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 15, 2021.
As a rough guide: if you smoke the occasionally joint, it'll stay in your system for up to 10 days. If you smoke regularly, up to 45 days and if you smoke constantly, 90 days. As for being detectable in a drug test, well this depends on the type of drug test. Urine test will detect up to a month prior but a blood test will show positive if you've smoked any weed in the last 6 months. Also important to note that marijuana residue is stored in the fat cells, so if you're skinny or have a high metabolism, the time it takes to leave your system may be reduced.
Related Medical Questions
- What are CBD gummies? Are there any health benefits?
- CBD Oil: What are 9 Proven or Possible Health Benefits?
- How long does Marijuana stay in your system?
- Does CBD show up on a drug test?
- What are the side effects of marijuana?
- Does CBD Oil work for pain relief?
- CBD vs THC vs Cannabis: What's the difference between them?
- Does CBD Oil help with anxiety or depression?
- Does CBD Oil work for dogs and what is it good for?
- Cannabis Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
Related Support Groups
- Cannabis (20 questions, 126 members)