Can you take cephalexin for a spider bite?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 7, 2022.
Do you know the name of the spider that bit you?
Cephalexin is an antibiotic used to treat infection. Do not take cephalexin unless recommended by your doctor.
Related medical questions
- What are the best antibiotics for a tooth infection?
- What is the best antibiotic to treat strep throat?
- Cephalexin - can this be used to treat an abscess in the mouth or gum infection?
- If people are allergic to amoxicillin can they take cephalexin?
- Can you take antibiotics while pregnant?
- Cephalexin - is this a drug that can be abused by teens?
- Cephalexin Information for Consumers
- Cephalexin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Cephalexin (detailed)
Related support groups
- Cephalexin (120 questions, 143 members)