Can you take cephalexin for a spider bite?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com Last updated on Apr 17, 2019.
Official Answerby Drugs.com
Do you know the name of the spider that bit you?
Cephalexin is an antibiotic used to treat infection. Do not take cephalexin unless recommended by your doctor.
Related Medical Questions
- Cephalexin - is this a drug that can be abused by teens?
- Cephalexin - can this be used to treat an abscess in the mouth or gum infection?
- If people are allergic to amoxicillin can they take cephalexin?
- What is the best antibiotic to treat strep throat?
- Can you take antibiotics while pregnant?
- Cephalexin Information for Consumers
- Cephalexin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Cephalexin (detailed)
Related Support Groups
- Cephalexin (181 questions, 130 members)