WC 800 (Mesalamine delayed-release 800 mg)
This pill with imprint "WC 800" is Brown, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Mesalamine delayed-release 800 mg. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc..
Mesalamine is used in the treatment of ulcerative colitis, maintenance; crohn's disease; ulcerative colitis; crohn's disease, maintenance; ulcerative colitis, active (and more), and belongs to the drug class 5-aminosalicylates. Excluding Asacol and Asacol HD: There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Asacol and Asacol HD: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Mesalamine 800 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- WC 800
- 800 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans - excluding Asacol and Asacol HD
C - Risk cannot be ruled out - Asacol and Asacol HD
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about mesalamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 240 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: 5-aminosalicylates
- Mesalamine controlled-release capsules
- Mesalamine delayed-release capsules
- Mesalamine delayed-release tablets
- Mesalamine enema
- Mesalamine extended-release capsules
- More... (5)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.