W (Azo urinary pain relief phenazopyridine hydrochloride 95 mg)
Pill with imprint W is Brown, Round and has been identified as Azo urinary pain relief phenazopyridine hydrochloride 95 mg. It is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Phenazopyridine is used in the treatment of interstitial cystitis; dysuria and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Phenazopyridine phenazopyridine hydrochloride 95 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for W
- phenazopyridine hydrochloride 95 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about phenazopyridine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 99 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents
- Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Phenazopyridine Tablets (FDA)
- Phenazopyridine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.