TI 50 > (Topiramate 50 mg)
Pill with imprint TI 50 > is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Topiramate 50 mg. It is supplied by Cobalt Laboratories Inc.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of migraine prevention; bulimia; borderline personality disorder; seizures; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for TI 50 >
More about topiramate
- Topiramate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 930 Reviews
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Topiramate Extended-Release Capsules
- Topiramate Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate Tablets
- Topiramate Extended-Release Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.