TI 200 > (Topiramate 200 mg)
Pill with imprint TI 200 > is Pink, Round and has been identified as Topiramate 200 mg. It is supplied by Cobalt Laboratories Inc.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of migraine prevention; bipolar disorder; seizures; borderline personality disorder; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for TI 200 >
More about topiramate
- Topiramate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 915 Reviews
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Topiramate Extended-Release Capsules
- Topiramate Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate Tablets
- Topiramate Extended-Release Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.