T 27 (Carbamazepine (Chewable) 200 mg)
Pill with imprint T 27 is White, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Carbamazepine (Chewable) 200 mg. It is supplied by Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; epilepsy and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for T 27
- T 27
- 200 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
FD&C Red No. 40,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "T 27"
More about carbamazepine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (315)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Drug Information
- Carbamazepine (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Extended-Release Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.