T 27 (Carbamazepine (Chewable) 200 mg)
Pill with imprint T 27 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Carbamazepine (Chewable) 200 mg. It is supplied by Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd..
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; epilepsy and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for T 27
- T 27
- 200 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "T 27"
More about carbamazepine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 292 Reviews
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Patient Information
- Carbamazepine (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Extended-Release Capsules (Equetro)
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.