SP2 (Levomefolate DHA Prenatal Multivitamins with Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C and Minerals with L-Methylfolate)
Pill with imprint SP2 is Blue, and has been identified as Levomefolate DHA Prenatal Multivitamins with Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C and Minerals with L-Methylfolate. It is supplied by Zerxis, LLC.
Multivitamin, prenatal is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation during pregnancy/lactation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin, prenatal Prenatal Multivitamins with Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C and Minerals with L-Methylfolate is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for SP2
- Prenatal Multivitamins with Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C and Minerals with L-Methylfolate
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Iron products, Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Zerxis, LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "SP2"
More about multivitamin, prenatal
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 85 Reviews
- Drug class: iron products
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet Without Vitamin A
- Prenatal Vitamin
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Caplet
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet with Twist-Off DHA Softgels
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.