SP2 (Levomefolate DHA Prenatal Multivitamins with Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C and Minerals with L-Methylfolate)
Pill with imprint SP2 is Blue, and has been identified as Levomefolate DHA Prenatal Multivitamins with Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C and Minerals with L-Methylfolate. It is supplied by Zerxis, LLC.
Multivitamin, prenatal is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation during pregnancy/lactation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin, prenatal Prenatal Multivitamins with Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C and Minerals with L-Methylfolate is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for SP2
- Prenatal Multivitamins with Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C and Minerals with L-Methylfolate
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Iron products
Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Zerxis, LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about multivitamin, prenatal
- Multivitamin, prenatal Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 63 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: iron products
- Prenatal Vitamin
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Caplet
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet Without Vitamin A
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet with Twist-Off DHA Softgels
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.