SP2 (Levomefolate DHA Prenatal Multivitamins with Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C and Minerals with L-Methylfolate)
This pill with imprint "SP2" is Blue, and has been identified as Levomefolate DHA Prenatal Multivitamins with Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C and Minerals with L-Methylfolate. It is manufactured by Zerxis, LLC.
Multivitamin, prenatal is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation during pregnancy/lactation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin, prenatal Prenatal Multivitamins with Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C and Minerals with L-Methylfolate is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Prenatal Multivitamins with Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C and Minerals with L-Methylfolate
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Iron products
Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Zerxis, LLC
More about multivitamin, prenatal
- Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 50 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: iron products
- Prenatal multivitamin
- Prenatal multivitamin and minerals with iron, folic acid, and l-methylfolate caplets
- Prenatal multivitamin with folic acid chewable tablets
- Prenatal multivitamin without vitamin a with calcium, iron, and folic acid
- Prenatal multivitamin without vitamin a with minerals, iron, and folic acid capsules
- More... (8)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.