SE 5 G (Selegiline 5 mg)
Pill imprint SE 5 G has been identified as Selegiline hydrochloride 5 mg.
Selegiline is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease; major depressive disorder; depression; adhd and belongs to the drug classes dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents, monoamine oxidase inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Selegiline 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- SE 5 G
- 5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- citric acid monohydrate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about selegiline
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 37 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Selegiline orally disintegrating tablets
- Selegiline system
- Selegiline transdermal
- Selegiline Oral (Advanced Reading)
- Selegiline Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.