S I (Sumatriptan Succinate 25 mg)
Pill with imprint S I is White, Three-sided and has been identified as Sumatriptan Succinate 25 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc..
Sumatriptan is used in the treatment of cluster headaches; migraine and belongs to the drug class antimigraine agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Sumatriptan 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for S I
Related Images for "S I"
More about sumatriptan
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 479 Reviews
- Drug class: antimigraine agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Patient Information
- Sumatriptan oral/nasal
- Sumatriptan (Advanced Reading)
- Sumatriptan Nasal, Oral, Subcutaneous (Advanced Reading)
- Sumatriptan Subcutaneous (Advanced Reading)
- Sumatriptan Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.