S G 112 (Hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg)
This pill with imprint "S G 112" is White, Round and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg. It is supplied by Sciegen Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; edema; osteoporosis; nephrocalcinosis; diabetes insipidus and belongs to the drug class thiazide diuretics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about hydrochlorothiazide
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 108 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: thiazide diuretics
- Hydrochlorothiazide capsules
- Hydrochlorothiazide solution
- Hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.