RX 538 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg)
Pill with imprint RX 538 is Peach, Round and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg. It is supplied by Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; heart failure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for RX 538
- RX 538
- 25 mg / 20 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
pregelatinized corn starch
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril
- Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 50 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril
- Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.