RX 538 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg)
Pill with imprint RX 538 is Peach, Round and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg. It is supplied by Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; heart failure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for RX 538
- RX 538
- 25 mg / 20 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
pregelatinized corn starch
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril
- Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 55 Reviews
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril
- Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.