RESPA 787 (Respa-PE 600 mg / 18 mg)
Pill with imprint RESPA 787 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Respa-PE 600 mg / 18 mg. It is supplied by Respa Pharmaceuticals.
Guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/phenylephrine 600 mg / 18 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for RESPA 787
More about guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Guaifenesin and phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Drops
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.