RESPA 787 (Respa-PE 600 mg / 18 mg)
This pill with imprint "RESPA 787" is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Respa-PE 600 mg / 18 mg. It is manufactured by Respa Pharmaceuticals.
Guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/phenylephrine 600 mg / 18 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine controlled-release tablets
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine liquid
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine suspension
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine sustained-release capsules
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.