RE 388 (RE Prenatal Multivitamin/Iron 29-1 mg)
Pill with imprint RE 388 is Red, Round and has been identified as RE Prenatal Multivitamin/Iron 29-1 mg. It is supplied by River's Edge Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Multivitamin, prenatal is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation during pregnancy/lactation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin, prenatal 29-1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for RE 388
More about multivitamin, prenatal
- Multivitamin, prenatal Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 67 Reviews
- Drug class: iron products
- Prenatal Vitamin
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Caplet
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet Without Vitamin A
- Prenatal Vitamin Chewable Tablet with Twist-Off DHA Softgels
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.