RE 388 (Re prenatal multivitamin iron 29-1 mg)
Pill imprint RE 388 has been identified as Re prenatal multivitamin iron 29-1 mg.
Multivitamin, prenatal is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation during pregnancy/lactation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin, prenatal 29-1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about multivitamin, prenatal
- Prenatal multivitamin
- Prenatal multivitamin and minerals with iron, folic acid, and l-methylfolate caplets
- Prenatal multivitamin with folic acid chewable tablets
- Prenatal multivitamin without vitamin a with calcium, iron, and folic acid
- Prenatal multivitamin without vitamin a with minerals, iron, and folic acid capsules
- More (8) »
- Other brands: Prenatal Multivitamins, Prenatal Plus, Stuart Prenatal with Beta Carotene, Vitafol Ultra, More (39) »
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.