R 4429 (QUINIDINE SULFATE 300 MG)
Pill with imprint R 4429 is White, Round and has been identified as QUINIDINE SULFATE 300 MG. It is supplied by Rugby.
Quinidine is used in the treatment of arrhythmia; malaria and belongs to the drug class group I antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Quinidine 300 MG is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for R 4429
More about quinidine
- Quinidine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: group I antiarrhythmics
- Quinidine Controlled-Release Tablets
- Quinidine Sulfate Tablets
- Quinidine Injection
- Quinidine Oral, Injection, Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.