R 4429 (QUINIDINE 300 MG)
This pill with imprint "R 4429" is White, Round and has been identified as Quinidine sulfate 300 MG. It is supplied by Rugby.
Quinidine is used in the treatment of arrhythmia; malaria and belongs to the drug class group I antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Quinidine 300 MG is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for R 4429
More about quinidine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: group I antiarrhythmics
- Quinidine Controlled-Release Tablets
- Quinidine Sulfate Tablets
- Quinidine Injection
- Quinidine Oral, Injection, Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.