PROLEX-D (Prolex-D guaifenesin 600 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 20 mg)
Pill with imprint PROLEX-D is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Prolex-D guaifenesin 600 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 20 mg. It is supplied by Blansett.
Guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion; sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/phenylephrine guaifenesin 600 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for PROLEX-D
- guaifenesin 600 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 20 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 10 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin and phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Drops
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.