PRASCO 325 (Phenylephrine and guaifenesin SR 25 mg / 1200 mg)
Pill imprint PRASCO 325 has been identified as Phenylephrine and guaifenesin SR 25 mg / 1200 mg.
Guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion; sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/phenylephrine 25 mg / 1200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine controlled-release tablets
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine liquid
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine suspension
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine sustained-release capsules
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.