PAL 032 (Acetaminophen, caffeine and dihydrocodeine bitartrate acetaminophen 712.8 mg / caffeine 60 mg / dihydrocodeine bitartrate 32 mg)
This pill with imprint "PAL 032" is Purple, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen, caffeine and dihydrocodeine bitartrate acetaminophen 712.8 mg / caffeine 60 mg / dihydrocodeine bitartrate 32 mg. It is supplied by Mikart, Inc..
Acetaminophen/caffeine/dihydrocodeine is used in the treatment of pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/caffeine/dihydrocodeine acetaminophen 712.8 mg / caffeine 60 mg / dihydrocodeine bitartrate 32 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for PAL 032
- PAL 032
- acetaminophen 712.8 mg / caffeine 60 mg / dihydrocodeine bitartrate 32 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mikart, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/caffeine/dihydrocodeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 19 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen, caffeine, and dihydrocodeine
- Acetaminophen, caffeine, and dihydrocodeine (Advanced Reading)
- Acetaminophen Caffeine Dihydrocodeine (FDA)
- Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Dihydrocodeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.