P50 (Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 50 mg)
This pill with imprint "P50" is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 50 mg. It is supplied by P and L Development of New York Corporation.
Diphenhydramine is used in the treatment of allergic reactions; insomnia; urticaria; allergic rhinitis; cold symptoms (and more), and belongs to the drug classes anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Diphenhydramine 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 50 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Anticholinergic antiemetics
Anticholinergic antiparkinson agents
Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- P and L Development of New York Corporation
- Inactive Ingredients:
- FD&C Blue No. 1
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Submitted by: Drugs.com
More about diphenhydramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 165 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.