P0 02 (Doxycycline Hyclate Delayed-Release 200 mg)
Pill with imprint P0 02 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Doxycycline Hyclate Delayed-Release 200 mg. It is supplied by Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC.
Doxycycline is used in the treatment of acne; amebiasis; actinomycosis; anthrax; ocular rosacea and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Doxycycline 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for P0 02
- P0 02
- 200 mg
- 19.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antimalarials, Tetracyclines
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium lauryl sulfate,
hypromellose phthalate (31% phthalate, 170 cst),
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "P0 02"
More about doxycycline
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1462 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Patient Information
- Doxycycline (Advanced Reading)
- Doxycycline Tablets and Capsules
- Doxycycline Capsules (Rosacea)
- Doxycycline Delayed-Release Tablets
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.