P 0 1 (Doxycycline hyclate delayed-release 150 mg)
This pill with imprint "P 0 1" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Doxycycline hyclate delayed-release 150 mg. It is supplied by Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC.
Doxycycline is used in the treatment of lyme disease; bacterial infection; acne; upper respiratory tract infection; chlamydia infection (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Doxycycline 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- P 0 1
- 150 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antimalarials
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about doxycycline
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 892 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Doxycycline Capsules (Rosacea)
- Doxycycline Delayed-Release Tablets
- Doxycycline Injection
- Doxycycline Suspension
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.