P 0 1 (Doxycycline Hyclate Delayed-Release 150 mg)
Pill with imprint P 0 1 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Doxycycline Hyclate Delayed-Release 150 mg. It is supplied by Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC.
Doxycycline is used in the treatment of acne; actinomycosis; amebiasis; anthrax; rosacea and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Doxycycline 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for P 0 1
- P 0 1
- 150 mg
- 19.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antimalarials, Tetracyclines
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium lauryl sulfate,
hypromellose phthalate (31% phthalate, 170 cst),
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "P 0 1"
More about doxycycline
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (1,554)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Drug Information
- Doxycycline (Advanced Reading)
- Doxycycline Delayed-Release Tablets
- Doxycycline Tablets and Capsules
- Doxycycline Capsules (Rosacea)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.