NVR R40 (Methylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended-Release 40 mg)
Pill with imprint NVR R40 is Brown, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release 40 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Inc..
Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; depression; fatigue; obesity (and more), and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylphenidate 40 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for NVR R40
More about methylphenidate
- Methylphenidate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 672 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Methylphenidate transdermal
- Methylphenidate Chewable Tablets
- Methylphenidate Controlled-Release Tablets
- Methylphenidate Extended-Release Chewable Tablets
- ... +8 more
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.