NL 910 600 mg (Potassium Chloride Extended-Release 8 mEq (600 mg))
Pill with imprint NL 910 600 mg is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Potassium Chloride Extended-Release 8 mEq (600 mg). It is supplied by Novel Laboratories, Inc..
Potassium chloride is used in the treatment of hypokalemia; prevention of hypokalemia and belongs to the drug class minerals and electrolytes. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Potassium chloride 8 mEq (600 mg) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for NL 910 600 mg
More about potassium chloride
- Potassium chloride Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: minerals and electrolytes
- Potassium Chloride
- Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Capsules
- Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Tablets
- Potassium Chloride Injection Solution
- Potassium Chloride Liquid and Powder
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.