User Reviews for Potassium chloride

Also known as: Cena K, Ed K+10, Epiklor, Gen-K, Glu-K, K + Potassium, K-10, K-8, K-Dur, K-Dur 10, K-Dur 20, K-Lor, K-Norm, K-Sol, K-Tab, ...show all 42 brand names

Learn more about Potassium chloride.

Hypokalemia 6 reviews 57 medications

8.7
Prevention of Hypokalemia 7 reviews 54 medications

6.6
Other 1 reviews

8.8
Summary of Potassium chloride reviews 14 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Potassium chloride

Klor-Con M10 (potassium chloride) for Hypokalemia: "M10 in tablet form is grainy and very hard to swallow. I switched to the liquid, which is more expensive, because I feared choking."

gplove (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 22, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hypokalemia: "Severe diarrhea and nausea"

Mel121713 (taken for less than 1 month) January 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: "The pills too large to swallow and I almost choked twice. So now I bite tablet in half. I'm afraid to swallow and my voice is getting hoarse. I'm thinking of stopping this med. Is there a liquid form available?"

bill blur November 9, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hypokalemia: "This Potassium pill does not dissolve...the white coating does, then the rest is left in the stool. Yes, I have salvaged them from the stool and they still have the USL 10 number on them (although the white coating is gone, the yellowish pill is quite all there!). WHY? Has no one else complained? Freddie"

Freddie IS my name! August 26, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: "Works great, I feel so much better, and no side effects at all!"

T M March 9, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: "Increased urination and loss of bladder control."

Sparkle plentyhooray henry December 20, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Prevention of Hypokalemia: "I have congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathy. This medicine works properly. Helps with potassium regulation during Furosemide therapy. HOWEVER, it is too hard to take. Makes me gag. It's like swallowing chalk. "

James Resciniti (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 13, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Klor-Con 10 (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: "Didn't notice a change when I first began, but if I missed a dose, then I noticed it. Found it to be quite effective and easy to take & become accustomed to."

magnoliawjb (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 7, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hypokalemia: "I hated fruit until I suffered from hypokalemia! Now, well I am the banana man! I didn't know what to do with my inadequate potassium in my blood. With the infusion I am much better and an apple a day away from further medical treatment."

banana man (taken for less than 1 month) January 25, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Prevention of Hypokalemia: "Got severe gastrointestinal pain/cramps and diarrhea after 2 doses. "

Anonymous January 21, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Prevention of Hypokalemia: "I have to take this often with the diuretics I'm taking. So far no major side effects."

Anonymous March 22, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for : "Helps with leg cramps and blood pressure."

pacheco November 19, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Hypokalemia: "Works fast and well. It will put you back to normal within in 1-2 hours!"

Anonymous October 18, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Klor-Con (potassium chloride) for Hypokalemia: "I use this to prevent muscle cramps so severe that I have thought I would tear muscles lose. I take 2 tablets each day along with 3 x 600mg calcium citrate with Vitamin D caplets. Sometimes I have to take an additional Klor-con 20 if I am passing a lot of urine. I take Lasix 40 mg a day, I was taking 80 mg and I would get cramps within 6 hours of taking it. I had been using Quinine previously, but it was taken off the market."

Sonflower August 6, 2009