User Reviews for Klor-Con

Prevention of Hypokalemia   6.0
Hypokalemia   5.0

Reviews for Klor-Con

None · Taken for less than 1 month January 8, 2021

For Hypokalemia: “Worst Medicine. Had terrible abdominal pain and diarrhea.. pain level was a 11!! Dizzy, confused, how can they make people go they this??????”

Yucky · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 27, 2020

For Prevention of Hypokalemia: “My skin is peeling off my hands and Acetonide doesn't help. I'm going to cut back on using this drug.”

MJ · Taken for 5 to 10 years September 16, 2018

For Prevention of Hypokalemia: “The pills are just too big. I choke almost every time I take them. It they were coated with something to alleviate the chalk like outside consistency, it might help. I cut them in half using a pill cutter and that helps somewhat. But I have informed my husband to sue the company when trying to swallow one of these pills if it actually chokes me to death.”

bill blur November 9, 2015

For Prevention of Hypokalemia: “The pills too large to swallow and I almost choked twice. So now I bite tablet in half. I'm afraid to swallow and my voice is getting hoarse. I'm thinking of stopping this med. Is there a liquid form available?”

T M March 9, 2014

For Prevention of Hypokalemia: “Works great, I feel so much better, and no side effects at all!”

Sparkle plentyhooray henry December 20, 2013

For Prevention of Hypokalemia: “Increased urination and loss of bladder control.”

Anonymous January 21, 2012

For Prevention of Hypokalemia: “Got severe gastrointestinal pain/cramps and diarrhea after 2 doses. ”

pacheco November 19, 2009

“Helps with leg cramps and blood pressure.”

Anonymous October 18, 2009

For Hypokalemia: “Works fast and well. It will put you back to normal within in 1-2 hours!”

Sonflower August 6, 2009

For Hypokalemia: “I use this to prevent muscle cramps so severe that I have thought I would tear muscles lose. I take 2 tablets each day along with 3 x 600mg calcium citrate with Vitamin D caplets. Sometimes I have to take an additional Klor-con 20 if I am passing a lot of urine. I take Lasix 40 mg a day, I was taking 80 mg and I would get cramps within 6 hours of taking it. I had been using Quinine previously, but it was taken off the market.”