User Reviews for Klor-Con

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Klor-Con.

Hypokalemia

Prevention of Hypokalemia
5.8

Not Listed / Other

1 review
Summary of Klor-Con reviews 7.4 7 reviews

Reviews for Klor-Con

For Prevention of Hypokalemia "The pills too large to swallow and I almost choked twice. So now I bite tablet in half. I'm afraid to swallow and my voice is getting hoarse. I'm thinking of stopping this med. Is there a liquid form available?"

bill blur November 9, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Prevention of Hypokalemia "Works great, I feel so much better, and no side effects at all!"

T M March 9, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Prevention of Hypokalemia "Increased urination and loss of bladder control."

Sparkle plentyhooray henry December 20, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Prevention of Hypokalemia "Got severe gastrointestinal pain/cramps and diarrhea after 2 doses. "

Anonymous January 21, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Helps with leg cramps and blood pressure."

pacheco November 19, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hypokalemia "Works fast and well. It will put you back to normal within in 1-2 hours!"

Anonymous October 18, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Hypokalemia "I use this to prevent muscle cramps so severe that I have thought I would tear muscles lose. I take 2 tablets each day along with 3 x 600mg calcium citrate with Vitamin D caplets. Sometimes I have to take an additional Klor-con 20 if I am passing a lot of urine. I take Lasix 40 mg a day, I was taking 80 mg and I would get cramps within 6 hours of taking it. I had been using Quinine previously, but it was taken off the market."

Sonflower August 6, 2009