N 350 (Homatropine Methylbromide and Hydrocodone Bitartrate 1.5 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint N 350 is White, Round and has been identified as Homatropine Methylbromide and Hydrocodone Bitartrate 1.5 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Novel Laboratories, Inc..
Homatropine/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Homatropine/hydrocodone 1.5 mg / 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for N 350
More about homatropine/hydrocodone
- Homatropine/hydrocodone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 86 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Homatropine and hydrocodone
- Hydrocodone and Homatropine Syrup
- Hydrocodone and Homatropine Tablets
- Hydrocodone and homatropine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.