n 01 (Methylergonovine maleate 0.2 mg)
This pill with imprint "n 01" is White, Round and has been identified as Methylergonovine maleate 0.2 mg. It is manufactured by GAVIS Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Methylergonovine is used in the treatment of postpartum bleeding; migraine and belongs to the drug class uterotonic agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylergonovine 0.2 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about methylergonovine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: uterotonic agents
- Methylergonovine tablets
- Methylergonovine oral and injection
- Methylergonovine (Advanced Reading)
- Methylergonovine Injection (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Methergine
- Methylergonovine Maleate Injection (FDA)
- Methylergonovine Maleate Tablets (FDA)
- Methylergonovine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.