n 01 (Methylergonovine Maleate 0.2 mg)
Pill with imprint n 01 is White, Round and has been identified as Methylergonovine maleate 0.2 mg. It is supplied by GAVIS Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Methylergonovine is used in the treatment of migraine; postpartum bleeding and belongs to the drug class uterotonic agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylergonovine 0.2 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for n 01
More about methylergonovine
- Methylergonovine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews
- Drug class: uterotonic agents
- Methylergonovine oral and injection
- Methylergonovine Tablets
- Methylergonovine Injection
- Methylergonovine (Advanced Reading)
- Methylergonovine Injection (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Methergine
- Methylergonovine Maleate Injection (FDA)
- Methylergonovine Maleate Tablets (FDA)
- Methylergonovine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.