MP 96 (Lorazepam 2 mg)
Pill imprint MP 96 has been identified as Lorazepam 2 mg.
Lorazepam is used in the treatment of anxiety; insomnia; panic disorder; borderline personality disorder; sedation (and more), and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines, miscellaneous antiemetics. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Lorazepam 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- MP 96
- 2 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- United Research Laboratories/Mutual Pharmaceutical Company
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about lorazepam
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 565 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
- Lorazepam solution
- Lorazepam injection
- Lorazepam (Advanced Reading)
- Lorazepam Injection (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.