MP 108 (Quinidine Sulfate 200 mg)
Pill with imprint MP 108 is White, Round and has been identified as Quinidine Sulfate 200 mg. It is supplied by Mutual Pharmaceutical Company, Inc..
Quinidine is used in the treatment of malaria; arrhythmia and belongs to the drug class group I antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Quinidine 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for MP 108
More about quinidine
- Quinidine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: group I antiarrhythmics
- Quinidine Controlled-Release Tablets
- Quinidine Sulfate Tablets
- Quinidine Injection
- Quinidine Oral, Injection, Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.