M D36 (Doxycycline Hyclate Delayed-Release 50 mg)
Pill with imprint M D36 is White, Round and has been identified as Doxycycline Hyclate Delayed-Release 50 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Doxycycline is used in the treatment of acne; amebiasis; actinomycosis; anthrax; cervicitis and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Doxycycline 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M D36
- M D36
- 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antimalarials, Tetracyclines
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium lauryl sulfate,
hypromellose phthalate (24% phthalate, 55 cst)
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "M D36"
More about doxycycline
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1465 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antimalarials
- Patient Information
- Doxycycline (Advanced Reading)
- Doxycycline Tablets and Capsules
- Doxycycline Capsules (Rosacea)
- Doxycycline Delayed-Release Tablets
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.