Logo 473 (Isentress (chewable) 25 mg)
Generic Name: raltegravir
Pill with imprint Logo 473 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Isentress (chewable) 25 mg. It is supplied by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp..
Isentress is used in the treatment of hiv infection; occupational exposure and belongs to the drug class integrase strand transfer inhibitor. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Isentress 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for Logo 473
- Generic Name:
- Logo 473
- 25 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Integrase strand transfer inhibitor
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Isentress (raltegravir)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 13 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: integrase strand transfer inhibitor
- Isentress (Raltegravir Chewable Tablets)
- Isentress (Raltegravir Powder for Oral Suspension)
- Isentress (Raltegravir Tablets)
- Isentress (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Isentress HD
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.