User Reviews for Combivir

Learn more about Combivir.

HIV Infection 2 reviews 72 medications

7.7
Occupational Exposure 1 reviews 18 medications

Summary of Combivir reviews 3 reviews 4.8

Reviews for Combivir

For Occupational Exposure "I was stuck with a patient's bloody needle when he passed out unexpectedly and had to start Combivir for HIV prevention; given that said patient is active duty military (I am too), the chances of him having anything were minimal, but I chose to take it as a precaution anyway. The side effects were horrible: extreme fatigue, unrelenting daily nausea that I had to go and beg the doc to prescribe me zofran for, joint pain, can't eat more than a few bites of anything because I feel full, dizziness, and just general malaise almost like when you have the flu. Still got about two weeks to go on this stuff, hoping for the best,"

It'sSusie (taken for less than 1 month) April 5, 2015

For HIV Infection "Its a good medication for treating HIV never had a problem and it was well tolerable with no side affects."

Leo7 August 25, 2014

For HIV Infection "Well it's kept me alive for 13 years with the combination of crixivan. I've haven't had many side effects and it's kept my t cells at over 1000 and undetectable. Thank you for this wonderful drug."

ROCCKY January 16, 2010