L565 (Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride acetaminophen 325 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg)
Pill with imprint L565 is Orange, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen and phenylephrine hydrochloride acetaminophen 325 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg. It is supplied by Amerisource Bergen.
Acetaminophen/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/phenylephrine acetaminophen 325 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for L565
- acetaminophen 325 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Amerisource Bergen
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Suspension
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Capsules
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Powder Packet
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.