L165 (Clonidine hydrochloride 0.3 mg)
This pill with imprint "L165" is Peach, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Clonidine hydrochloride 0.3 mg. It is supplied by Northstar Rx.
Clonidine is used in the treatment of opiate withdrawal; anxiety; adhd; perimenopausal symptoms; high blood pressure (and more), and belongs to the drug class antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Clonidine 0.3 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for L165
- 0.3 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Northstar Rx
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
FD&C Yellow No. 6
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about clonidine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 433 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting
- Clonidine Epidural Injection
- Clonidine Extended-Release Tablets
- Clonidine Extended-Release Oral Suspension
- Clonidine Extended-Release Tablets (Hypertension)
- Clonidine Patches
- ... +5 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.