IP 195 (Norethindrone acetate 5 mg)
Pill with imprint IP 195 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Norethindrone acetate 5 mg. It is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.
Norethindrone is used in the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding; amenorrhea; endometriosis; birth control and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, progestins. Not for use in pregnancy. Norethindrone 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for IP 195
More about norethindrone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 608 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Norethindrone Tablets (Contraceptive)
- Norethindrone (Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- Norethindrone (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.