Integra US (Integra Vitamin B Complex with C and Iron)
Generic Name: multivitamin with iron
Pill with imprint Integra US is Red, and has been identified as Integra Vitamin B Complex with C and Iron. It is supplied by US Pharmaceutical Corporation.
Integra is used in the treatment of anemia; vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Integra Vitamin B Complex with C and Iron is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for Integra US
- Generic Name
- multivitamin with iron
- Integra US
- Vitamin B Complex with C and Iron
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Iron products, Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- US Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
ascorbyl palmitate, xylitol, sodium ascorbate, sodium pyrophosphate, hypromelloses, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Blue No. 1
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "Integra US"
More about Integra (multivitamin with iron)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: iron products
- Integra (Ferrous Fumarate, Polysaccharide Iron Complex, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B3)
- Integra (Iron, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B3)