HU 500 Pill - purple capsule/oblong, 18mm
Pill with imprint HU 500 is Purple, Capsule/Oblong and has been identified as Mycophenolate Mofetil 500 mg. It is supplied by Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome; Organ Transplant, Rejection Prophylaxis; Graft-versus-host disease and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for HU 500
- HU 500
- 500 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Selective immunosuppressants
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
ferric oxide red,
polyethylene glycol 3350,
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "HU 500"
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (60)
- Drug images
- Latest FDA alerts (3)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: selective immunosuppressants
- En español
- Mycophenolate mofetil oral/injection drug information
- Mycophenolate (Intravenous) (Advanced Reading)
- Mycophenolate mofetil (Advanced Reading)
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Capsules
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.