HU 500 (Mycophenolate Mofetil 500 mg)
Pill with imprint HU 500 is Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Mycophenolate Mofetil 500 mg. It is supplied by Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc..
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; graft-versus-host disease and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for HU 500
- HU 500
- 500 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Selective immunosuppressants
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone k90, magnesium stearate, soya lecithin, ferrosoferric oxide, titanium dioxide, ferric oxide red, magnesium silicate, polyethylene glycol 3350, ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "HU 500"
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 48 Reviews
- Drug class: selective immunosuppressants
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Mycophenolate mofetil oral/injection
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Capsules
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Injection Solution
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Oral Suspension
- ... +2 more
Other brands: CellCept