GC1 (Mycophenolate Mofetil 250 mg)
Pill with imprint GC1 is Blue / Peach, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Mycophenolate Mofetil 250 mg. It is supplied by Accord Healthcare Inc.
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome; autoimmune hepatitis; bullous pemphigoid; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; graft-versus-host disease (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for GC1
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Mycophenolate mofetil Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 46 Reviews
- Drug class: selective immunosuppressants
- Mycophenolate mofetil oral/injection
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Capsules
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Injection Solution
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Oral Suspension
- ... +2 more
Other brands: CellCept
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.